My Photo
Name:
Location: Home, Earth

Friday, August 19, 2005

Bhodi on the Brig

With so a new 6.3mp digital camera to break in and lots of inspiration around me, you can probably imagine that I got ALOT of great shots.

The question is... Where to begin?

Well... How about beginning with this summer's AB of 2d / Boatswain's Mate: Your's Truly.

Vanity? Maybe, but it is fun!


I think that they let me be Boatswain's mate, because I was always up on the bow volunteering to go over the side to mess with the Anchor. Boy that's fun.

Another one of the cool things I got to do was go upto the Main Truck (118' up) to mess with the Animometer.






The job is never done for a "Topman" Whether it's scrambling up the Fore-Stay to overhaul the Stays'l Sheet or just heading aloft for a Sea-Stow.


Of course I do love that Head-Rig.. Being out on the Flying Jib-Boom is like nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home